San Diego Real Estate Market Update
- This event has passed.
Give where you live! Volunteer with Feeding San Diego!
March 26, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
All volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes in order to participate.
Volunteers must be 6 and older.
To sign up please complete the steps below:
1. Visit http://vhub.at/fsd
2. Click “Sign in” in the upper right hand corner and follow the steps as instructed.
3. During this step, you will be asked to enter your groups join code: 1840
4. After you sign in or create an account, look for your group volunteer shift on the calendar.
5. Click the “Sign Up” button to the left of your group’s volunteer shift.
6. Each Volunteer will receive a confirmation email when signed up successfully.
All volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes.
Volunteers must be 6 and older to volunteer.
Any volunteers not signed up online must bring a paper waiver, to include a parent or guardian signature if under 18 years.
On the day of your event:
• Arrive at 9455 Waples Street, Suite 135 San Diego, CA 92121.
• Sign in, complete a name tag.
• Volunteers not signed up online must also complete a paper waiver.
• Wait in the Volunteer Center for your volunteer event to begin.
• Volunteers will take a distribution center tour which will end at the project location.
• Make an impact! Bring a donation of nonperishable food like peanut butter, canned vegetables, or canned chicken.